Sunday 12 July 2015

Blog Goals

I expect this space to Naturally and Organically grow and evolve with increased discovery, knowledge and experience.  And I hope to provide interesting information with every visit.


Being new to this thing...this blogging thing...this natural thing (relatively) I still find myself depending and relying a lot on the websites, blogs, YouTube channels and online media to chart my path.  This is because I consider myself a novice in this area, I'm constantly reading, watching, and testing, learning as I go along and building my 'wealth' of knowledge.

So, at this time this is what I can document.  I can share the information that I have come across that I am so ecstatic to have discovered that I can't help but share, so that someone else may also be informed.

Of course I will also share my own experiences and trials as well.

As such these are a 3 goals I have set for this new blog:


1. Establish the Categories addressed by the blog
  • Natural Journey 
    • Hair
      • Hair Chronicles (Hair Care, Wash Days, Regimen Building)
    • Healthy Lifestyle
      • You Are What You Eat (Diet Building)
      • Work It Out (Routines & Training)
  • Natural Lifestyle
    • Products
    • Recipes
    • Techniques
    • DIYs
2. Post once a week on 'Natural Journey'


3. Share Knowledge and Information (Articles/Blog Posts/Videos) once a week


As a result of these goals, during this Infancy Stage I will include such things as:

 - 'Wash Day' posts for hair
 - General Lifestyle posts addressing healthy diet and exercise options
 - RePosts and Shares of articles and videos that I find informative and interesting on topics covering Hair, Healthy Eating, Natural Products, Healthy Lifestyle, Tips & Techniques etc.
 - And as I build my Natural Regimens (In Hair Care, Diet & Training) I can share and discuss products and personal techniques

When these immediate goals are achieved I will further expand on each of these goals and thereafter outline and share those as well.


I expect this space to Naturally and Organically grow and evolve with increased discovery, knowledge and experience.  And I hope to provide interesting information with every visit.

~ Josie Jo ~




As new blogger I welcome advice, suggestions, and constructive criticism in developing this space, so please do comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your comments, questions and feedback, as do the TNT community. They're are welcome and truly appreciated!