Wednesday 8 July 2015

This "Natural" Thing

am doing this natural thing, not just with hair but this Whole. Natural. Thing.


I recently had a conversation, and I use the term conversation loosely as now so much of our communication is done by Technology: text messages and instant messages, instant voice notes.  This conversion was sparked by the other person having been informed that I cut my hair.  As the conversation winds down I'm asked "are you doing this natural hair thing ...?". Until the question was posed, it hadn't fully resonated with me, but I have adopted a generally healthier lifestyle, simply the way I engage with life. I suppose it is more natural in essence, and so, I am doing this natural thing, not just with hair but this Whole. Natural. Thing.

As I thought more about it, I think, or more accurately, have decided that's going to be my new handle.  So for you guys out there who may have come across my introductory posts, and for those of you who are now discovering - just as I am - what is going to be coming along in this space, henceforth will be called This Natural Thing. I think that has a nice ring to it.

So, thank you for reading this post, and thank you in advance for visiting as I continue to document and keep you updated.

~ Josie Jo ~



No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your comments, questions and feedback, as do the TNT community. They're are welcome and truly appreciated!