Friday 16 October 2015

Naturalista Spotlight | I'm FEATURED on KinkyCurlyCoilyMe !

HAPPY FRIDAY!! 

Even though I'm away and totally enjoying being home, even for the short while, I had to share this with you.

I received the email a couple days ago and am so excited to share that I've been featured TODAY on one of my long time website/youtube/blog follows, KinkyCurlyCoilyMe by Jenell B Stewart.

This site has been a great resource for me, and has an amazing community. I've learned and gathered so much information from this site and lovely young lady along my own Healthy Hair Journey and Lifestyle.  

Typo: 3 Months (Sept 2015)⬆

I'm really happy I submitted and that Jenell chose my submission to feature on the Naturalista Spotlight TODAY!!  I submitted because I had read and been inspired by the story and journey of so many other featured ladies.  If it hadn't been for their courage to share I don't think I would have all the knowledge I have now; I've learned from the experiences of so many of them.  I decided to pay it forward, and share my story, in hopes that somebody might read it, learn something, and be inspired.

Jenell personally responded to my email submission and even though it wasn't a direct conversation, I can say that she didn't contradict any impression I've had of her from her YouTube/Website all these years.
Maybe one day we'll meet in person, but until then...

...I'm Featured TODAY

GO CHECK IT OUT!

and check out KinkyCurlyCoilyMe if you haven't yet, trust me!

~ Josie Jo ~

Have you ever considered sharing your story?
You really should!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your comments, questions and feedback, as do the TNT community. They're are welcome and truly appreciated!