Wednesday 10 February 2016

Meet Josie Jo | I'm FEATURED on Just Grow Already!

I'm so excited to share with you that my hair story has been featured on Just Grow Already in the latest  HAIR STORY FEATURE: Meet Josie Jo



I discovered JGA when I first stumbled along the Healthy Hair Journey in 2009.  Jen's journey as well as the many features she has shared have been so inspirational and motivating in my own journey.

I even joined in on my first online hair challenge through JGA which I shared with you in
30 Days of Hot Oil Treatments | 1st Hair Blog Challenge ; Castor x Coconut ; and Castor x Olive

If you haven't stumbled upon Just Grow Already << you really should check out the site.

THANK YOU to Jen of Just Grow Already for featuring my hair story and sharing with the JGA Community!
Check out the full feature posted HERE

~ Josie Jo ~
Have you ever shared your hair story?  
Share the link in the comments, I'd love to read all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your comments, questions and feedback, as do the TNT community. They're are welcome and truly appreciated!