Monday 11 January 2016



After lot of deliberation and thought, and consideration for the content I have created here on the blog, and that I would like to continue creating, and all of the different media through which I can share that content with you, I have decided to embark on a YouTube linked journey to the blog.

I put a lot of thought into it, and based on the content I have already shared, and what I have in store - future ideas for this blog - moving forward, I believe that having a YouTube channel linked to the posts that I upload here for you guys will be very supportive.

I do hope that you guys enjoy it!

Do you have any specific content that you would like to see brought to you in a video? Please do share in comments below.

In the mean time, have a look at the introduction video for the new channel
Don't forget to 
***COMMENT***SUPPORT***SHARE***SUBSCRIBE!


~ Josie Jo ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your comments, questions and feedback, as do the TNT community. They're are welcome and truly appreciated!