Saturday 31 October 2015

Fall in Bloom

As much as I don't like the cold, I found myself in New York in October...moreover at the END of October!  Although its not frigid, it is colder than my average comfortable.

What I am comfortable with however, is the Energy that this season has.  I love the colours and coziness of Fall.  The warmth that it brings.  The energy that shines through from nature in her last expression before allowing herself to be covered up and hidden.

Some may say that Spring is when nature truly blooms, and it does, with fresh flowers, bright colours and the warm kiss of sun as she begins to let her presence once again be felt.

Fall however, blooms in all the glory of earth's natural essence
A never-ending Sunset from dawn til dusk
Deep rich colours that brighten the skies on cloudy days to warm the soul
The Fire from deep within the crevices of the earth blazes
...until all her leaves have fallen to make way for her scared counterpart, the frozen one

Enjoy, Fall in Bloom.



~ Josie Jo ~

What's your favourite season, and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your comments, questions and feedback, as do the TNT community. They're are welcome and truly appreciated!