Friday 1 July 2016

This NATURAL Thing Turns ONE

This NATURAL Thing is 1 YEAR today
It has been a YEAR already since this first post went live right here on This NATURAL Thing.  

At that time I didn't know how far this would go, if anyone would stumble upon it, and most of all, that they'd find it interesting enough to come back.  

I've been pleasantly surprised, awed and humbled by the response to my little niche on the interwebs.  You guys have been kind, gracious, encouraging and supportive.  I simply wanted a space to document my journey and hoped that it would help someone that found themself right where I was at the moment. I never expected to have a huge, or any response to the snippets of life that I share, but I'm so happy that somebody out there finds it informative and interesting enough to keep coming back for more.

This community that I have entered into, quickly assimilated me, and it brings me so much joy to be able to contribute by sharing my experience and my journey.
Thank You for being with This NATURAL Thing for 1 year!

It's been a great year, I look forward to many more.  And I promise you that there's more and better in the workings for YEAR 2!

...starting with the new aesthetic look.
TNT is a whole year old now, got to look grown.

Do you like the new look?

~ Josie Jo ~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your comments, questions and feedback, as do the TNT community. They're are welcome and truly appreciated!