Wednesday 25 November 2015

How To Eat Naturally - Introduction

Through December, I will address You Are What You Eat, which comes under the Natural Lifestyle pillar of This NATURAL Thing, in a series titled How To Eat Naturally.
Photo by: VectorToons
As the year winds down, holidays draw near, soon will be the beginning of a new year, and food becomes a focal area for many of us.  Maybe it's all the food that is suddenly thrust in our faces? 
Actually, that's exactly what it is!  
How do all the holidays at this time of year revolve around food? ('-_-')
It's a conspiracy!  \(^.^)/
It was around this time of year that I first really gave considerable thought to what I put into my body.  Since then, I have researched and continue to learn about the role I have in controlling my nutrition.  Provided you are interested, I will share what I have learned with you.  My hope is that in moving towards a healthier lifestyle, which is a big hit in new year goals and resolutions, you are able to use the knowledge gained through this information to appropriately prepare yourself to successfully achieve the goals you set and keep the resolutions you make yourself.

Background

My first introduction to a natural lifestyle was this food and eating component. The food we eat, have the ability to wholly and solely determine our health.  That being the case it is very important that we give the food we choose to allow to enter our bodies careful thought, before doing so/swallowing.

I was enlightened, (by accident) through a trial Dark Screen Blood Analysis with Personalised Holistic Cleanse for Disease Prevention. Until then, I didn't give much attention to my diet with respect to:
When I ate
What foods I ate
How I combined foods
Specific nutrient sources
Rotation of foods
...Etc...
Many of us, rarely think of food and eating in this way. Too often, thoughts of food are reduced to 'dieting', in an incorrect way that forces the limitation of eating and reduction of how much food is eaten at a given time.
When we think of Our Diet we must engage it's true definition; as the sum of food consumed. 


How To Eat Naturally

Through December, I will address You Are What You Eat, which comes under the Natural Lifestyle pillar of This NATURAL Thing, in a series titled How To Eat Naturally.

If there is a specific area on this topic that you have an interest in, or would like to learn more about, let me know in the comments and I will incorporate it into the series.

These posts aren't because I like to read my thoughts, I really do want the experiences I have had, and information I put out here to be beneficial to an audience...which would be you.

~ Josie Jo ~

up next in the series...
Best Time To Eat...Naturally

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your comments, questions and feedback, as do the TNT community. They're are welcome and truly appreciated!